I made some more elements. They are round columns.
I made them by stacking 16 cut slices on top of each, with a center rod to align them all. I assumed that 16 x 1/8" would give me 2" tall columns.
But, in actuality, they are about 1/16th off from 2" (I guess they are not that precise when saying that the material is 1/8" thick). Which is not bad if you are using them on their own, but could cause a problem if you use them with a bunch of other elements that are all exactly 2" tall. So I probably won't be doing that method again.
I also painted them to try different paints. I used the following paints:
The one on the left is unpainted. The two others have Rust-Oleum Primer first, then the one in middle got a blast of the Accents Stone paint. The one on the right got a few spritz of the Satin Fossil paint.
I prefer the Satin Fossil one, it seems to have more shadows on it, although they are both nice.